Insurance cover recommendations will be based on the information you provide and there will be a risk of reduced or no cover should the information you provide not be accurate.
While our recommendations will be made for your requirements, insurance products can have a number of exclusions that you should be aware of and you must read the policies carefully.
The advantages of having a full Needs Analysis
- Gives us a full understanding of your business, including your expected outcomes and risk tolerance, which will allow us to make appropriate recommendations;
- Provides you with an analysis of your current and future circumstances;
- Determines which financial products may be suitable for your current and future needs;
- Advise you of any gaps in your risk profile.
The disadvantages of not having a full Needs Analysis
- Any advice we give you will only be based on the information you have provided;
- Financial products that we recommend may be unsuitable for your circumstances both now and in the future;
- You may commit to products which will not stand up at claim time;
- Possible gaps in your risk profile may not be covered.